Visions, Aims and Values
Trinity Vision Statement
At Trinity Church School, we believe in educating the whole child. This means cherishing each individual by supporting and nurturing academic, personal and social development. We aim to create successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens who are able to adapt and grow as society and technologies change.
At Trinity Church School
“All things are possible for one who believes.” Mark 9:23
Our Christian ethos is reflected in the life of the whole school.
Central to the heart of our community are the six values of: Respect, Trust, Courage, Compassion, Friendship and Creativity.
The aim of the Governors and Staff at Trinity Church School is to help each child in our care realise his or her potential. We aim to:
- Provide an education of the highest quality for each and every child.
- Provide a caring and welcoming school based on Christian morals and values that safeguards and promotes the welfare for all.
- Foster a life-long love of learning by providing a stimulating, rich, exciting and engaging curriculum tailored to meet individual needs.
- Encourage children to develop extra-curricular interests to broaden their own perspective on life.
- Develop inquiring and motivated children who are prepared for their future.
- Encourage respect and empathy for other world faiths.
- Make time for reflection.
- Value and respect all members of the school and wider community and celebrate their efforts and achievements.
- Foster a successful partnership with parents, carers, the church and community.