We currently have the following positions available;
Nursery Manager (35 hrs per week, Term-time only plus 5 inset days)
Salary N21-24 (£20,054 - £22,401), Actual Pay £16,620
Closing date: 24th September 2018
Start Date: As soon as possible
Are you experienced in supporting nurseries and looking for an exciting opportunity to help build a strong pre-school community? Then we have the opportunity for you !
This Nursery Manager role is term-time only working from 08:30 – 16:30 Monday - Friday. The Nursery is part of a school graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The Head of School is also the Early Years lead for the Trust and offers on-site support.
This Nursery offers career progression and regular training courses as part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership. A great opportunity for an experienced Nursery professional with aspirations to help lead a community-orientated nursery.
About the Role
- Manager of a well-equipped Nursery
- Close links with the church and local community
- Working hours from 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
About the School
- Part of a Trust with Good and Outstanding schools
- Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
- The school has recently invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Large spacious play areas for children of all aforementioned ages
- Easily accessible
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
- Level 3 qualified or equivalent teaching degree prerequisite
- Proven experience engaging with the UK Nursery curriculum within the past two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
- Ability to inspire and lead a small team
- SEN knowledge (desirable)
As well as being part of this trust school's community, working at Trinity also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Local Government Pension Scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your application to email@example.com Please note; CV’s will not be accepted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
As this post involves working within one of these groups, we will require a Disclosure & Barring Service check and/or subscription to the DBS online service. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.